Saturday, September 08, 2007

Underwater Basket Weaving

Points of interest (at least to me):

1. Ladies, get your dresses on...the reenactment approaches. And bring $20 to weave a basket. This is not an option. If I have to, so do you.

2. Noah crammed 14 pounds of dirt in his mouth today.

3. Claude took a ride in the back of the truck all the way to John's house on Tuesday. He is now grounded.

4. For Christmas Cole will be getting a #3 plantation shoe. In the words of JJ; "He was dragging in his right rear and was off in the front so we put a set of trailers and dropped a six on him and he was knockin' it down, Bo." Ahhh, I need a life.

5. I just ate so much Greek food I now have duel citizenship.

Quote of the day: "I am a deeply superficial person." (Andy Warhol)

8 comments:

Lydia said...

I want some Greek food. It's my favorite! What did you have? Gyro, couscous, lamb, man my mouth is watering...

babyarnie said...

AHHH! I hate number 4. You so sound like a trainer. I hope John Juan never talks like that when he becomes a barn person.

Rachael said...

I had a coffee rubbed steak with mashed potatoes. MMMMMmmmmmmm

And yes....John will talk like that because he has the greatest teacher in the world.

Carroll said...

I had a chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms and cheese...and some great grilled veggies over rice. And I want a vat of that olive oil...but not the dip that tasted like turpentine.

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

"coffee rubbed steak"?

Thanks for the dry heaves! Talk about your sacrilege against bovines...

Anonymous said...

my commentary on the picture....
1. Amory is about to barf, most likely because "Drunk Ben" is somewhere near by.
2. Rachael is going bald, most likely because "Drunk Ben is somewhere near by.
3. Hannah's face looks fat which means that "Drunk Ben" is somewhere near by holding the camera that Hannah uses to take all those fat faced pictures of Mike.

Lydia said...

Is drunk Ben sitting behind you?

Carroll said...

I miss Drunk Ben...I'll only go to the reenactment if he'll be there.