Monday, February 05, 2007

Holly As My Witness

Quietex is useless. Yeah, you heard me. It worked for 1 day. Then my horse went crazy. Yesterday I couldn't even catch him to ride. He ran 90 mph sliding around the wet ring while the dogs barked (I just knew he was going to break his legs and make me call the vet). Speaking of calling the vet, Cole is now the proud owner of 2 stitches. Maybe now he'll think twice before he gets a massive splinter in his neck. I'm also feeding animals for a man who lives 4 hours from my house (not really, just feels that way). He has a shiny new half pit-bull that I had to come visit before he left me alone to take care of her to make sure she wouldn't eat me. So far, she's only tried to eat the cat.

I got all my horse paperwork mailed out today. I am now a member of WHOA, NCWHA, NHSC, NWHA. Try and figure that out. It only cost me about $250 to get all my show cards together. Now I just need a show name for John's horse. Since I'm responsible for the training and care until he gets back from wherever he went I'm taking it upon myself to name him. If you have any suggestions please let me know.


Famous Last Words: "Pass me a hanky; I'm going to wipe the foam off that dog's mouth."

9 comments:

Carroll said...

Hmmm...let's see...something that ends in "Cavalry Scout"...since John's in a Cav unit...

Lydia said...

How about "Sir Frederick Calvary Scout?"

Anonymous said...

Rachael, I believe we already came up with a name.

Anonymous said...

'here boy'

babyarnie said...

How about " SIR JOHN FREDERICKS DESERT EAGLE BOY SCOUT DWIGHT SCHROUT??"

Rachael said...

I personally like Dunder Mifflin

Carroll said...

we could do "Special Agent Michael Scarn"

kareng said...

Have you tried earplugs with Cole? Maybe that would help him have less stimuli...
I like your Dunder Mifflin idea

Rachael said...

Well....The name has been sent in




"Lethal's Desert Eagle"


-We'll see if we get it.