Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cole is on Meds.

The feed store is out of his grain, so I'm trying something else. Joy...what's the info on "Strategy" horse feed. I bought 1 hold-over bag. Also, I bought him some "Quietex." It's a white powder that you feed once a day that's supposed to keep them nice and calm. I'm not betting on it. The last horse I saw on this stuff kicked a hole in a brand new horse trailer at a show. Cole has been so incredibly high strung lately that I'm trying anything to keep him calm. Every time we ride (the exact same trails) he sees new horse eating monsters that he thinks he can outrun if he can just get me off his back.

I hope it snows.

Quote of the Day: "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

6 comments:

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

One word: ketamine. And lots of it.

Lydia said...

a white powder that keeps a body calm? I dunno, sounds fishy to me...I mean, one of cocaine's forms is "white powder." I'd seriously question your pusher...er...dealer...um...feed supplier, yeah.

babyarnie said...

Nice try. Blaming the way Cole acts on his food. HA HA.

Carroll said...

I want snow too. After they get the roof done on my house.

Joy said...

Hmm, I don't know a lot about Strategy... I have heard that it is good for hooves and coats.
As far as the QuietX - you know how much I love that drug, I'm sure Cole will appreciate it :-)
And yes, it should snow so that I am permanently stuck at home!

Carroll said...

YAY!!! It snowed! You are now the official blog-snow-requester. I'll make you up some business cards that reflect your new title.