Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sick as a Dog.


This is the real thing people. I'm currently chewing a Cold-Eeze gum ball "this is not candy" piece of candy hoping the zinc will keep me from getting worse. That means Cole gets a vacation for a few days from me. If you have any suggestions on how to get better please let me know.

Symptoms:
Migraine
Sore throat
Spacy out of body feeling

On a lighter note, I watched the National Geographic show about Great Whites with my dad last night. Yeah, never going in the ocean again.

Famous Last Words: "Don't be silly. If this was really the ship's self-destruct button, do you think they'd leave it lying around where anyone could press it?"

15 comments:

Lydia said...

Scary picture! I'm pretty sure Hannah has already seen that special- she probably owns it.

Carroll said...

poor Rach. Get some Zicam and put it in your nose. Really. It helps. If not, let me know and I'll bring you some Taco Bell.

Anonymous said...

Did they breech!!!??? huh? huh? And did the special talk about the ring of death in South Africa? If not I will let you borrow my copy of Air Jaws!!!

babyarnie said...

Well it's nice to know that I'll never be seeing you again for a while.

Anonymous said...

rach, get better soon - ants and prank calls are taking over the town!

Anonymous said...

If you have any suggestions on how to get better please let me know.
...
Yeah, never going in the ocean again.

Seems like you supplied your own suggestion! Rachael "shark bait." Has a certain ring to it...

-richpo the magificent

Rachael said...

Dearest Rich,

The last time I went into the ocean I was bitten by a tiny squid. Yeah, you heard me.

Anonymous said...

That was me Rachael...

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Nah. "squid bait" doesn't sound nearly as exciting.

Carroll said...

Hey Rachael - you dead yet?

Rachael said...

I'm so much better. Not sure what was going on. Now Cole is ailing. We trimmed his back feet differently and he's pretty ouchy. I thought it was colic (worse case scenario thing I do) and shot him up with Banamine. I might be walking instead of riding for a few days.

Carroll said...

come walk with me. I need to exercise...

Lydia said...

Carroll, you HAVE a walking partner...is she watching something on TV right now?

babyarnie said...

RACH.. UPDATE YOUR BLOG, NOAH IS SCARED OF THE SHARK.

Carroll said...

CARROLL IS SCARED OF THE SHARK TOO.