Friday, February 09, 2007

I Want A Camel

That being said, Noah cried when he looked at me today. Don't know why. I wasn't even looking at him. I heard him start to scream...turned around....and he had that sad lip thing going on. He eventually got over it, but it took him a while. Today is IMATT'S b-day. So, shoot over to his blog and wish him a happy one. Now, back to my original point. I have always wanted a camel. I've never even been around one but how cool would it be to have one scampering around the pasture with the horses. I'm pretty sure my horses wouldn't stand for it and bust down the fence, but for the 1st few minutes it would be pretty cool. One of my goals in life is to go on a safari. Now may not be the greatest (safest) time to do it, but someday. Maybe if I use my "new horse fund" money I can afford to go. Nevermind, I'd rather have the horse.

P.S.- We applied for John's new horses name....drumroll...."Lethal's Desert Eagle." It's up to the breeders association if we get it or not. We had to put down extra names in case that one was taken. I'm going to ride Scout (for the very 1st time) hopefully tomorrow sometime. I'll let you know what medical facility I'll be sent to after he throws me off.

1 last thing. Boo went to the cat doctor yesterday. He has a bad infection and doesn't feel well. He requested Taco Bell be sent to him. I'm just sayin'.

Famous Last Words: "I'll hold it and you light the fuse."

2 comments:

Goingintoalltheworld said...

I vote for the name to be "Operation Iraqi Freedom's George W Rocks." Or maybe "Rumsfeld's Condoleeza o' Dreams." Either way, it's still a very weird name for a horse.

Carroll said...

Poor Boo! I'll be right over with a #5 with a crunchy taco, Pepsi, and all the hot sauce packets they can fit in a bag...