Friday, October 06, 2006

Rest


What a strange week. It's been awhile since I've been so stressed out. And, with the horse show comming up...it's only going to get worse. Claude keeps escaping off the porch at night. So, he lives inside until I can staple gun the screen back shut. I made a futile attempt at it last night. And, it looks like and idiot did it with an eggbeater. I'm exhausted, and if I see one more "Head On" commercial I'll blow up the tv. But we do get to go eat steak tonight to celebrate my mom's birthday. That makes it all better.

Oh, we had a real life Cops incident at the office the other day. There was a bad wreck and the guy jumped out (bleeding and all) and took off. So, there were people with guns in the yard and a police dog running all over the place. And Martha missed the whole thing!

Kathy sent me this photo and the story about the momma tiger that fostered baby pigs. This is my new favorite picture.

Rachael's Quote of the Day:

"You are very squishy. So I shall name you squishy. And you shall be my little squishy."
-Dory (Finding Nemo)

10 comments:

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

"Apply directly to..."

Be sure to visit the Wikipedia page!

P.S. While you seem to have nothing else to do, how about this over at YouTube?

Lydia said...

...Ummm...I think Rich is spamming you...

Joy said...

rachael don't be stressed out, there is a nearby university that will take care of that for you!

Carroll said...

we had Cops at our house last night! Someone threw some drugs in the field...don't think they found them though.

Lydia said...

Should it scare me that everyone at church is having run-ins with the police?

Elizabeth said...

NOPE...

Elizabeth said...

why did you have a run-in w/the police?

Elizabeth said...

ahhh...Dory!

Lydia said...

ummm...Dory? I'm confused. Are you watching "Finding Nemo" right now?

Lydia said...

Never mind... you're talking about Rachael's quote...duh...