Thursday, September 28, 2006

Great day in the mornin'!

I sit at the office and ponder my already busy day. Answer the phone, return calls, etc. The momma cat has gone to the vet. Hope everything turns out ok with her. The day is beautiful. Get a phone call from my mom. Holly has dug out of the pen again. I fly home. Holly is in the neighbors yard ignoring me. No, wait. She's now chasing a lady and her dog down the road barking furiously. I tear down the road calling her. She runs home. I bribe her with food into the pen. The prison break hole is patched up. I sit and sip my tea at the office watching Dr. Keith rattle on about a highly flamable subject. Why is my throat burning? I check the packet. Ginger/lemon. Hmmm.

Holly is for give away (at least until I eat lunch and feel better). I'll even take a little gray (girl/boy) kitty for her.

7 comments:

Carroll said...

hmmm...I think I'll stick with the little gray kitty for now. No accidents this week! (fingers crossed)

Lydia said...

Hope everything stays good, Carroll. I know what it's like to clean up cat yuck every day- I'd get rid of them if I could. But at least I don't have to chase dogs down the road like SOME people...

Joy said...

day going that well, huh? poor holly, you know she was singing 'Freedom, Freedom... it's what we all need...'

Elizabeth said...

poor you!

Anonymous said...

keep that up and you will be able to compete with joy in her run!

Carroll said...

Frank update: 2 "accidents" on Saturday...

Lydia said...

Poor Carroll...I can totally sympathize...Don't you think that Frank needs an older cat to teach him a few things? Say...a grey cat like him (err, HER...)self? I've got one that'll be PERFECT for Frank.