Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So, your telling me there's a chance...

Oh yes, he came. Cole has nice shiney new shoes to show off at the horse show this weekend. And, I expect to see you there. Yeah, that means you...and you and you. The screaming section really helps. No painting of the face and chestular region guys. I'll climb up in the stands and hurt you. This is a pretty ritzy show. Official tack cleaning day tomorrow. Show up in grungy clothes and be prepared to clean saddles, pads, bridles, and scrub bits with toothpaste.

p.s.-It's finally Fall!!! I froze to death this morning as I walked out of the house in my tank top and flip flops. That means Cole is going to be psycho at the show. I should wear my seatbelt and helmet.

10 comments:

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Why not have John ride Cole around a bit to clean out all the "buckiness" and then you don't have to worry about seat belts, horsey airbags, etc.

Rachael said...

Fantastic idea! Use him as a crash-test dummy. Now, to ask him without revealing my sinister plan...

Anonymous said...

no problem, ill break out the knee and elbow pads, helmet, catchers mask, other riot gear and mouth piece. all i ask is for some add space on cole's hind quarter and an arabian horse of my choosing

Carroll said...

I'll bring him a bale of alfalfa tonight. That will settle him right down.

babyarnie said...

FARRIERS ARE POO POO HEADS.

Joy said...

wish i could be there rach!

Carroll said...

I don't like that dirty talk. Little Noah can hear everything you say...

Lydia said...

You just wait until the first time Noah uses "potty talk." You'll be trying to discipline him without bursting into laughter:)

Anonymous said...

I believe in the Madeline books, that "poo poo" was used at the lion at the zoo. I think Noah can handle it.

Carroll said...

he he he...Rachael Sonja.