Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Walking Horse Fever

This picture has nothing to do with my post. So, that's why I'm using it. Everybody get ready for Walking Horse Night!!! Cole's gonna look sharp with his glitter, hoof polish, and purple ribbons. I'm actually very excited now that I'm almost ready. My clothes are packed...saddle scrubbed...junk together. Now, if I could just find the time to get Cole himself ready. I'll be at the barn till 2 am riding, clipping and washing him. But, it'll be the only alone time we have until the weekend is over so I don't really mind. He promised he would act better than he did at the last show. I actually have it in writing. I've threatend to send him to Canada if he doesn't. For those who can't come...I'm sure once I recover from it all I'll blog on it to update everybody.

ps-Our very first class is a canter class. Wahoo!!

Famous last words: "Hey look! A light at the end of the tunnel!"

6 comments:

Joy said...

I'm totally coming... let me know when the shows are!

Goingintoalltheworld said...

Does anyone else find it mildly creepy that Rach is concerned about how much "alone time" she has with a horse?

Rachael said...

J.,

SOCIAL time with your horse is a big deal. Don't be a nerd. When ya'll get back you can help us finish up painting the womens bathroom at the church. We need an ultra tall guy to help with the trim

Carroll said...

Effective right now, I'm cutting back on the liquids. I haven't used a porta-john yet, and I don't intend to this weekend...

Anonymous said...

Well, Oscar pretty much stopped sneezing, so that's good. It must've been from when I let him on top of our tv cabinet to see the plants the other day. However, we have new pets now that I found on our kitchen counter, which has been getting edged with dust since we moved in. Guess what they are--Termites!

Anonymous said...

ha porta-john