Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursday + Friday = Saturday

Willam Waterhouse

I think I'm getting sick. Actually, I am sick. My throat hurts and my muscles have started that aching thing. I hate not feeling well. Now my plan is to track down whoever gave me this mess and hurt them. If you have any idea of who it could be please email me with their name and address. 'Till then...I'll just sit here and feel sorry for myself (and look for a new horse on the internet). I guess being sick isn't so bad after all. Plus, I can eat comfort food (Taco Bell to be specific) and nobody can say anything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was Carroll...lol

Joy said...

Fair Food!!!

Carroll said...

was not

Lydia said...

Hope you feel better...WHY exactly are you horse shopping? And can you buy horses on ebay?