Thursday, November 24, 2005

Just About Right

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Today was cram-packed with watching Asa see her new home for the first time, getting ready for the family Thanksgiving party tomorrow, and ye ole' farm work. (Farm work includes riding the truck around and putting new bumper stickers on my jeep.) Oh yeah, and fixing the fence. One of my horses somehow snuck under the "dead" part of the electric fence yesterday. In my attempt to run her back under I somehow touched the "live" part of the electric fence. My life flashed before my eyes. No wonder she wouldn't come near it.

Well, I'm off to bed. I have 2 days of non-stop eating to prepare myself for and I want to be well rested. I'll be sure to let ya'll know when the Enya cd comes. If you hear a car drive by your house a bunch of times blasting new age, it's definitely not me.

3 comments:

Carroll said...

You should include training your cats in "ye ole farm work." Wommie almost got it yesterday...she ran across the road right in front of my car!

Joy said...

love the sign!

Anonymous said...

I like the sign you put up here. Where exactly is this located? Do you think if the last warning at the bottom of the sign was in neon green, people would actually see it?