Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Aftermath

So, here's the product of the Halloween party at Hannah's. I was a cross between The Old Man of Wandering Mountain/Gandalf/and the guy from Karate Kid. But, I was obviously no match for Fat Elvis and his velcro stomach and patch-o-chest hair. Tommy wins the award for best dressed and most creative dialogue. If I ever hear another Elvis impression again it'll be too soon. My plan to eat only a few carrots and drink water didn't pan out. I hit that snack table like nobody's business. I'm still waiting for my blood sugar to come down. I hope everybody had a good time and maybe next year everybody will be able to come. I think I'll break out "ye ole giraffe costume" from elementary school.

7 comments:

Carroll said...

Your purple and green sparkly mumu was my favorite...

babyarnie said...

I don't know- the WHITE TRASH outfit of Katie's was pretty creative. And Elvis' belly button was disgusting!

Anonymous said...

thank ya, thank ya very much

babyarnie said...

HORSE SOLDIER!!

Goingintoalltheworld said...

On second thought, after seeing these pictures, maybe I'm too scared to come home for Christmas...

Anonymous said...

i love ur blog...
nice post as always

http://desparadodiaries.rediffblogs.com/

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Free adult sick real movies doggy style propecia propecia order tramadol online Rhinoplasty in bristol tooth whitening product 1990 toyota pickup valve adjustment Racing car seat auto insurance quote Car stereo dvd ipod las vegas nevada tooth whitening bleaching proactiv skin care system Virus scanner onlien Pink roll top timberland boot Becoming+a+car+dealer Bluetooth headsets blackberry Vornado md10002 humidifier wicks Healthcare internet marketing concerta er Course management project training funny t shirt