Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Donkey Whisperer

(p.s.-pay no attention to the masked man)

Ok, so let me clarify: You give me an entire CD of photos. Then you give me instructions to never photoshop any of them and use them in embarrassing ways. And you expect me to follow your instructions? Well, I didn't do any photoshoping. This is an honest picture. I figured I had to put something really good up since I'll be gone the next couple of days. Cedar and Holly will need to be walked if anyone feels up to it. Yeah, me neither.

If anything good happens ya'll call me. I don't want to be left out.


Rachael's Quote of the Day: "I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence."
- Doug MacLeod

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good grief, you didnt waste any time with that cd. thanks for protecting the innocent in the picture, i wouldnt want ahkmed to get upset with you. and for the record, i would rather have that donkey over noel any day.

Carroll said...

nice jackass....and the donkey's cute too!

Joy said...

poor donkey