Monday, September 19, 2005

Sleepy Rach

It's getting late and I'm really tired but I wanted to take a second to update my blog. Congratulations to J&B on their future having of a child. Hurry up 'cause I want to play with him/her right now. I'm so excited about being an aunt. I finally get to be crazy Aunt Rachael. For those few who came over the other night, I guess that'll teach you to watch a movie at my house. Everyone gets the soundtrack for Christmas. We're running out of childhood Rachael movies. I need some suggestions. I guess we can always go back to the Feature Family Films. I think if we combined all of ours we would have about 10 million.

Quote of the Day: "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

7 comments:

Carroll said...

We've got some Feature Films too...and Shirley KEEPS buying them!

Goingintoalltheworld said...

Rach,

I recommend "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" for your next film hoedown. Actually, badmovies.org has a list that will supply you with B movies through at least the rest of the year.

Jesse

PS If you want to name us on YOUR blog it's fine(I think I might have overdone it on the warning thing).

Rachael said...

Ah! My world has been opened up to so many stupid movies. I love it!! I'll check out the web site. It's going to be a long commute from Europe to here. Pack your bags.

-Clash of the Titans almost came home with us the other day.

Carroll said...

next time is the Ewok movie...

Joy said...

i had to study - lucky me :D

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Web design free programs Dale earnhardt leather jackets Time share timeshare resales florida isabelle ferrari Breast reduction rhinoplasty laugh Philadelphia auto accident lawyer virtual poker affiliate program contract hire audi sakatsu enzo ferrari detail set Double lug circuit breaker Compare ipod and dell mp3 players Us army sports netwerkeisen voip pay per lead affiliate program

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Black latin dating dating free latin site Legal forms rescission deed Indiana american water bill pay Vw broadway va Sex toy strore Drugs similar to ritalin divorce attorneys richmond