Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Funny (lookin') People

I know this girl who does strange things. This is one of the things that she does.

It got cold tonight. That made me miss the beach. Then I got over it cause I realized (as I drove past the horse complex) that cold weather means State Fair. And State Fair means horse shows, late nights, and lots of food. So, anyone who wants to come ride my horse and get him in shape...come on. Oh, and anyone who wants to work out for me...you can still come on. I have no energy. I suggest a college & career "go to the fair and eat lots of food but don't ride any rides so we don't get sick" night.


Quote of the Day: "Go away...I'm alright."
- H. G. Wells, dying words

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

take some pictures for me

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...fair food. I need to stop eating right now to get ready for it...

Joy said...

Cole needs some cotton candy... i can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if the girl in the picture would like to be my wife?

--James Purefoy

Anonymous said...

how cool would it be if tommy had a blog?

Rachael said...

Nope!

-James Purefoys true love

babyarnie said...

Wow look at that funny lookin' fish!!

babyarnie said...

Wow. Look at that funny lookin' fish! Throw it back!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Wholesale christian t shirts Dye c4 jersey paintballing http://www.medicare-7.info/coatschinchilla.html Camera privacy surveillance Baccarat frivole butterfly http://www.rapid-response-henry-ford.info/car_seat_covers_novelty.html Window horizontal air conditioner mount http://www.tenuate-25mg.info/Prepaid_wireless_plans.html