Friday, June 03, 2005

Safari


www.deskpicture.com

Tomorrow I am leaving for a safari. Ok, not really. But, safari does mean journey...so...I am leaving town for a horse show. And since I've been giving ya'll updates on the chicken, I feel it necessary to give you a horse update also. Poor little (little doesn't actually fit the current situation) Cole is so not show ready it's disgusting. After our last show he has had about 2 weeks off....with the exception of a few rides and playing in the round pen which I would not consider to be work. So I'm loading up in the morning with a 50 pounds overweight horse who hasn't had a bath and was lucky to get clipped. We'll ride in our 3 classes and then pack back up for the trip home (sometime very early Sunday morning). I'm not too concerned about this show. We either do well or we don't. I'm saving my energy for the big July show (that will involve several days of my life.) So, I'm off to bed. If you happen to wake up around 8:00 tomorrow morning, think of me outside attempting to wash my horse as he tries to mow my entire lawn.

Oh, and just to show you how badly I need sleep....last night I desperately searched for the directions on the
Women's One A Day bottle to see how many I was supposed to take.

Rachael's Quote of the Day:
"The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they're going to be when you kill them."
-William Clayton

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oscar walks on his leash without falling over now!! Yeah!!!!

babyarnie said...

maybe they should rename it "MORONS ONE A DAY".

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »