Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Don't Ask

Don't ask me about the horse show...because I won't tell you. I especially won't tell you that it was 7,000 degrees with no shade. Then I won't tell you about the incredible exploding hoof polish bottle that erupted minutes after arriving on the show grounds. Then I won't tell you that Cole dug a hole and laid down in it (while tied to the horse trailer). I will continue by not telling you that Cole tried to kill Tammy in the western class because even though it was 7,000 degrees he wanted to be hyper. The 2 brown ribbons and 1 green ribbon...you will never hear of.

And in closing; if you are wondering about the horse show, don't ask...because I won't tell you. Tammy, I'm working on the slowing down situation. I'll have him ready for you next time. You did a great job though. Check out the video!


Rachael's Quote of the Day: "All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific."
-
Jane Wagner

Ok...trying this out...click HERE!

8 comments:

Joy said...

Ok, I'm not really asking how bad the judge was...

Rachael said...

I'm not telling you that the judging wasn't very consistant. Sometimes it was right on...other times it was whatever. But you didn't hear that from me.

babyarnie said...

Why do they give 8th place ribbons anyway- in that dookey brown color??

babyarnie said...

JOY- IF YOU READ THIS- WHAT IN THE **@@##### IS WRONG WITH YOUR BLOGSPOT!! I CAN'T GET TO IT.!!

Rachael said...

I don't like to talk about it.

Anonymous said...

Reading www.scripturist.com will make you feel better.

Try it!

Joy said...

Martha, I dont know! I was wondering the same thing.... and I even wrote a nice long blog for everyone. If it doesn't work soon I'm going to bother the blogger people.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Latex allergy brochure Digital printing macchina http://www.credit-report-2.info Net domain names online commodity trading