Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Rachael The Frog


Ok, so here it is. The dreaded frog picture. But, I do look rather smashing in green with my face jammed on a frog body, if I do say so myself. And, as I also promised Harold (Hannah).....this.... is for you.....

Why are there so many songs about rainbows
and what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
and rainbows have nothing to hide.
So we've been told and some choose to believe it.
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

Who said that every wish would be heard
and answered when wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that and someone believed it.
Look what it's done so far.
What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing
and what do we think we might see?
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

All of us under its spell. We know that it's probably magic.

Have you been half asleep and have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.
Is this the sweet sound that called the young sailors.
The voice might be one and the same.
I've heard it too many times to ignore it.
It's something that I'm supposed to be.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me.
-Kenny Loggins

Oh, and just in case any of you are wondering, I voted for Constantine about a million times last night. I'll keep him in this competition if I have to do it all myself! So there. Thanks for the photo Harold.

16 comments:

Rachael said...

Or a nacho bell grande for lunch...which I am about to do. Mooohahahahaaaa!

babyarnie said...

If you think Kermit's hot- wait till you see Mrs. Piggy!!

Joy said...

My siblings used to call me Miss Piggy

Anonymous said...

Wierdo...

Anonymous said...

I have this important announcement regarding Rachie's frog pic:
Seh-wa-hyo-wah-neh! Indeed.

Anonymous said...

WHY, Fred?! WHY do you want Constantine to win?!

Rachael said...

Ok, someone tell me who Cedarhater is cause I am at a loss. Who knows how to speak Mohawk? And Anonymous HAS to be Miranda cause she is the only one who calls me Fred. And to answer your question. I love Constantine because he is so very different from the others. He has a beautiful voice. Hmmm...perhaps its time to post and "Ode to Constantine" on my blog....prepare yourselves....you may see it soon.....mohahahahaaaaa

Rachael said...

Oh, Matt....yep....I think wierdo is accurate....I'll own it.

Anonymous said...

yeah, you do need to send me that script sometime...

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is Rubberband who does not like Constantine. (and I posted anonymous because I'm too lazy to take the time to make up a login name. :-) I do have to admit that I liked Constantine when he was going through auditions. After that, I realized he's not as good as the others. What about Bo? He's different, and at least his voice sounds good...and he didn't receive traning at Boston Conservatory. :-) I say, "Go Carrie!" She's the best one.

Rachael said...

Randa,

I do like Bo also...and yes Carrie is really good and will probably win. However, Constantine has a different edge to him and that's why I like him (I guess). Oh, can you believe that Nikko got booted last night? Whatever!! He was one of the best ones also.

Anonymous said...

Rach,

Kah-nah-tah-lo!

Love,
Terere in BiaRecuate (of course - who else would name himself "CedarHater?")

Rachael said...

Cedarhater...I mean...Willard...welcome to my blog. Are you wearing a PONCHO? And eating a BURRITO while riding a LLAMA? Awesome! Well, hope to get more comments from ya. Oh, and Cedar says to tell you HOWWWWWWWWWWWWEl!

Anonymous said...

BOOO HOOOO HOOOO ConstanCRAP lost.. WAHHHHHHHHH

lol... better luck next time... maybe if he didn't have such an ugly double chin and stupid smile he'd be better off. The american public smacked the cockey grin off his face by kickin' him off!

WOO!

Good to see you guys last weekend!

Rachael said...

Keithan!!!! How can you bust on such a cute little guy. Awwwww. I liked his little cocky self. Oh, I heard his band cut a deal and are making an alblum!!!!!!! I'll get you one for Christmas. I'll see ya'll next month (and I'll bring you a Constantine photo...since he was your favorite and all).

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... imitrex medication order Floppy+disk+file+recovery 20 drug levitra mg Springfield hockey