Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Disgruntled Hobbit


I WANDER mountain to mountain,
From sea to sea,
I wander into a country
Where everyone is asleep.
There in the Land of Nod
I never think of home,
For home is there,
With sleeping doves and silvery girls,
Sleeping boys and drowsy roses.
There I find people whose eyes are heavy,
And trees with folded wings.

-Conkling, Hilda. Poems by a Little Girl

Thanks Hannah for the photo of such a cute little girl! I simply can't imagine where you might have found such a child. Kind of looks like someone in our college/career group but I just can't put my finger on it. Well, maybe someday we'll run across her again...

6 comments:

Joy said...

Hilarious! Where did you find such a cute picture?

babyarnie said...

Ah - I can be certain of that!

Anonymous said...

wow! looks like the ugly child found one of the dicken girl's dresses!

Rachael said...

Dear Shinzon,

There is no chance for us anyway since you got blown up in the last Star Trek episode. So, I guess I'll just have Harold buy me a outfit on ebay and I'll move on with my life.

Signed,
The Undevestated Crackel Glass

Anonymous said...

what a good looking kid! i'm gonna have some beautiful offspring someday!!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it cadillac