Monday, April 18, 2005

Mean Ole Computer!

Ok, my computer is being hateful so I'll have to post a photo later. But...I'll still give a first horse show update. Well, not too bad. We got a 3rd, 4th, 2 5ths, and a 7th. We placed in every class. Overall, not too bad. Now we just have to get ready for the next two day show in May. We'll be trying something....just.....a little.....different. As usual. I'll keep all posted on the outcome. Anyways, photo to come.

Oh, and props to Cole for a great weekend. He suprises me every year. And thanks Tammy for all your help at the show. If it wasn't for you I'd still be peeling sugar peanuts off of Cole's feet. Hope Mickey (Phil) has learned to be a good little horse show dog. We have many miles to go......

Rachael's quote of the day......

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock."
-Will Rogers

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will you be coming to show in Nashville?!?!? Or at least coming for a visit...or I can come visit you on Sunday or Monday!!!!!
[heart] Rubberband

Rachael said...

Rubberband!!!! I heard you were comming. I need to talk to you so we can decide when to buy plane tickets to come and see you. Wahooooo!!!!

Joy said...

CONGRATS! Rach (and cole) I know you were awesome... now on to the next show

Anonymous said...

What exactly do they judge, and what is the criteria for horse judging? Is it anything like dog shows? Bcause I LOVE dog shows. The Eukaneuba tourney of champions is on soon, and I can't wait to watch it.

Oh, and Rachel, perhaps you should buy Cole some delicious Taco Bell foodstuffs as a treat for winning? I'm sure I horse would love a Nachos Bellgrande

Anonymous said...

will rogers has the best quotes. yeah so uh..when are you going to email me that script?

Rachael said...

Mr. Mephistopheles....reveal yourself:) Do I know you??? How else would you know Taco Bell is my favorite place of food...well....ever. Horse shows are a little like dog shows. It is judged on the quality of the horse and how they perform in the show ring (do they perform to best show the quality of the breed.) I love it. It's hard work, but really fun!!

Rachael said...

Daniel,

I'm sending it. Maybe tonight...maybe tomorrow....."There's no way of knowing, which direction we are going.........."

It'll get there. I just have to find it on the computer and get it to you. Prepare to be blown away by the master writing skills that this screenplay contains!!!! Mohahahah

Anonymous said...

I mean really, I never even met him. Who is this "Cedar". Hmmmm......

And when was the last time you refreshed that American flag painted on your barn?

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »