Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Pilates Moment


Ok, so I just started doing Pilates with Hannah and Martha. Note to self: Get A Mat. So far we've used Martha's rug and when we run out of room...the hardwood floor. And, I've learned that I have this small...little balance problem. Hannah discovered that when I smashed into her doing the leg kick "accidentally knock your friend out" move. I don't know why I started Pilates. I was perfectly happy being a couch potato with ole Ellie (cat in picture being a couch potato with me). But, life changes.... Anyone wishing to join our little group is more than welcome. As long as you're a girl. It's embarrassing enough doing those moves in front of each other.

Rachael's Quote of the Day:

"Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake."
-Anonymous

9 comments:

Joy said...

I'm totally there next time! And who says just because you start excercising a little that you can't be a couch potato anymore?

Anonymous said...

c'mon rachel. we know that quote isn't anonymous. just admit you said it. then email me those scripts.

Anonymous said...

Well, Pilates are better than that "Tae Bo" junk. As for myself, I like to practice Drunken Boxing. Emphasis on the DRUNKEN, not the boxing. Besides, why do you need to lose more weight Rachel? You look great!

Rachael said...

Ok, I'm not leaving until I find out who Mr. Mephistopheles is...but thanks for telling me that I look great.

Rachael said...

Dear Daniel (Chicago Kid),
Scripts are comming. And I've decided to take the quote on as my motto.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Martha, now that's just not nice! I haven't said anything mean. In fact, I've been quite complimentary, I think. I'm just a regular theatre loving guy, who happens to know you. And congrats to your cousin on his engagement.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...sounds like a stalker to me...or maybe just hannah.

Rachael said...

Dear Mr. Mephistopheles,

Fear not. Martha was not calling you a butt headed toad frog. She was addressing me.