Monday, November 23, 2009

I Heart Snow Globes


Carroll and I have a problem. That problem is TJ Maxx Homegoods. When we went on Friday night I was very careful to put my blinders on and not look at the sparkly things. Suddenly I realized that I could find really cool Christmas presents for people. That was a huge mistake. I let my guard down for 30 seconds and I lost all control. I found awesome presents for people but held off buying myself something....until....I hit the snow globe aisle. It was so beautiful!! Carroll and I have a rule that if you are going to buy something you pick the first one that jumps out at you. We had an experience earlier in the evening while Carroll was shopping for Operation Christmas Child at Dollar Tree. We couldn't decide on a teddy bear for the box and then one literally jumped off the shelf at her. He definitely wanted to be rescued. So, I picked the first shiny silver snow globe I saw. And on the next aisle Carroll found her other rescue. You'll have to go on her blog to check him out. Or, he might make a surprise appearance in the video. Christmas is fun!

Pam Beesly: Don't do the twirl.
Phyllis: Lose the twril.
Dwight Shrute: The twirl is stupid!
Kevin: Michael, I hated the twirl.
Andy: Hate the twirl!
Michael Scott: Ok obviously I'm not going to do the twirl I only did it because I nailed the wave.
Phyllis: Yeah, good. Don't do it.
Michael Scott: I am not going to "do" the "twirl," alright? It's not even a twirl, it's a spin. I might do the spin.

3 comments:

Carroll said...

I heart Homegoods. And Howard. And (Heaven help me) sparkly things.

This post is an epic win!

babyarnie said...

What is that creepy bear thing?

Anonymous said...

I think it was the polar bear from the old coke commercials---he's out of work and homeless--well not any more. It's rumored he now lives at Carroll's house.