Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Chicken


So, Noah's new favorite song is "I Play Chicken With the Train." It's obvious he only likes it because it talks about trains. I was at Martha's house the other night and he wanted to hear the song again. Then...he started dancing. He was moving so fast the camera couldn't keep up with him. Laurel couldn't figure out what was going on. Christmas is almost here...which means John will only be a month from coming home. Look at me starting rumors. His house is nice and decorated. I'm still not sure if he'll like is new Christmas tree but I really don't want to drag down the one from the attic...especially since I have a bad habit of falling down the attic stairs. Hurry up John. I need help putting all this stuff up!

Quote of the Day:
Dwight Schrute: Michael, what is the meaning of this email that everyone got?
Michael Scott: You'll have to be more specific, Dwight. I get like eight e-mails a day.

3 comments:

Carroll said...

Tsk Tsk Tsk...I'm calling the SBS on you...

Wandering Family said...

Oh my goodness, I coudln't breath I was laughing so hard.

babyarnie said...

What's funnier than watching that video???? Watching Noah watch that video and dancing to it.....AGAIN!! He may hate us one day.