Monday, December 28, 2009

Forgotten Updates

I completely forgot about my blog. With all the holiday stuff going on it never even crossed my mind. I don't have any recent photos to post. I'll add in a random one in a minute. Hop on over to Carroll's blog to see how I spent my last day of work freedom. If anyone wants 4 stupid horses please let me know. I have a new kitty! Brian came back from Maryland with Rocket. She was trashing his carpet and needed to come back to the land of less yankees. I hate it for Brian but I really like this cat. She is, however, available to adoption. Frederic and Tank will be sad to lose their sister again but not sad enough to impede the adoption in any way. I'm babysitting 5 cats for a family in my church until next week sometime. Some of them are also up for adoption. Very cute cats. I'm surprised they get along with my cats so well. John is almost on his way home. They have shipped their junk home and consolidated rooms. Now all he has to do is get on a plane...in a few weeks. I'm sure it's more complicated than that but after 9 months I'm getting pretty tired of the hindering details. We skyped Christmas morning so he could see all of his presents. He even got to open one. We will have his real Christmas when he gets home. Ok, enough catching up. Now for the random picture.


Quote of the Day: "And just like that. The one tiny aspect of government I enjoyed was clubbed to death before my eyes." -Ron Parks and Rec

1 comment:

Carroll said...

Wait...we can return cats? I'll drop Frank off in a few minutes...