Monday, December 07, 2009

Afton and Collin and Parades




I have no reason for posting these photos other than I'm running out of good ones to use. Afton (or as the lady at the vet calls him Af-taaaan) has finally found a buddy that he actually likes. Collin Feral hearts Afton and doesn't take no for an answer. When I feed them in the morning he shoves Afty away from the food bowl to get to it first and he doesn't even get smacked for it. We went to the Christmas parade!!! I can't wait for John to be here next year to experience the all the wonder...like..."I wonder why she fell off the float?" Hopefully Carroll will have photos up this week of all the interesting things the parade had to offer. Some of the floats didn't even have names on them! It was still fun sitting on the curb eating gummy worms and sour patch kids watching all the strangeness. We are already planing our float for next year. It might involve a tractor and a horse topiary.

Quote of the Day:
Ian: I'm a Professor. You can't talk to me that way.
Jeff: A 6 yr old girl could talk to you that way!
Ian: Yes, because that would be adorable.
Jeff: No, because you're a 5 year old girl and there's a pecking order!

-Community

1 comment:

Carroll said...

There are Afton paw prints on the hood of my car!