Monday, November 16, 2009

Dollar General and Me



John, this is what you get to look forward to coming home to. My mom and I went to Dollar General (or Dollar Weoweo)last night and bought a fiber optic Christmas tree for no reason other than the fact that it was pretty. I also started decorating your house for Christmas and threw a lot of old ornaments out. I still have a lot to do. When I'm done I'll have more photos for you!!

Quote of the Day:
"Agri-tourism is a lot more than a bed-and-breakfast. It consists of tourists coming to a farm, showing them around, giving them a bed, giving them breakfast." -Dwight Schrute

4 comments:

Carroll said...

When people start asking me who the tacky people are in the house across the road, I'm just going to say that some yankees moved in. ; )

But I am going to call you when I'm ready to put my decorations up...

kareng said...

Hey Hey Carroll...I take umbrage! (Plus, I think Rachael is proud of her tacky southern roots..it's the rebel in her)

babyarnie said...

She comes by it honest I must say! ;)

babyarnie said...

And who is that person singing in the video?? She needs to get a record deal!!