Thursday, August 06, 2009

Tank


So, stupid blogger won't let me upload 2 videos to one post. Conspiracy. This is Tank my very cute kitten. He's getting bigger and bigger. I'm pretty sure his dad was a walrus. If you listen very closely you can hear John talking on my cell phone. I was multi-tasking. I'll put Frederic on later. Today is crazy at the office and I'm pretty sure I have some form of the plague. That comes with a sore throat right? AHHhhh!!!

p.s. Happy Fricken' Birthday Miranda!!!

Michael: Paaaaammmm!
Pam: What?
Michael Scott: Come here please.
Pam: Tell me before I come in there.
Michael Scott: I want you to rub butter on my foot.
Pam: No!
Michael Scott: Come here please, I have Country Crock.
Pam: No.

4 comments:

Carroll said...

I heard him! I also think Tank is adorable.

So what is worse, a head injury or a burn on your foot?

Rachael said...

Definitely a cooked foot.

the infamous john frederic said...

i'm just upset that i talk almost as loud as martha on the phone, either that or rachael had it turned up really loud.

Carroll said...

John - you can't help it...you get it from your Mama.