Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rule #1 - Broken





Noah came into the office today and said "where are the fish?" I had seamonkeys that all died but how do you tell a 2 year old his favorite thing in the office is dead. Then we were stuck on the fish subject. I remembered before Noah was born Martha told me to never ever ever buy him a fish or she would kill me. She was serious. But, she left the country. So, she's not the boss of me. Nemo lives at my house right now. I'm willing to share custody if Martha is.

Martha called and said they landed and are doing well. Then the phone cut off. I'll update as I can.

Quote of the Day: "If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either." -Dick Cavett

4 comments:

katiejoy said...

It will probably be a good distraction for him.

Anonymous said...

Every little boy needs a fish...great idea Aunt Rachael...Nana

Carroll said...

WOW. I think you automatically win "Greatest Aunt Ever."

the infamous john frederic said...

Rule #2 - Broken - "Never name what you are going to eat"-Buzzard