Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tired of being tired



This week has been a rough one. I can't quite put my finger on why it's been so strange. Maybe it's because it has started to sink in that I can't pick up the phone and call Martha whenever I want to. I have to wait for John to call before I can talk to him. I send them about a million emails each just to tell them little everyday stuff that happens. Most of it isn't worth telling but it's good therapy. John had a rough day earlier this week. He sent this photo because so many things went wrong during the actual mission he forgot to get any "action" shots. This is a "I just got back late from a mission and I don't feel like being happy," photo. I like this one just as much as the others so it doesn't matter to me.

Quote of the Day:
Holly: Can anyone think of things that are over-the-line time wasters?
Stanley: This meeting.
Andy: Heyo!
Michael Scott: Can't set 'em up like that.

3 comments:

Carroll said...

I'm having that kind of week too. I've tried to update my blog twice, but can't ever finish the post due to a lack of things to write about.

Let's go have an adventure...or I may die of boredom...

Rachael said...

I could use a good adventure. Maybe this weekend we can adventurously hang curtains. And then venture out to Taco Bell.

the infamous john frederic said...

when bad guys cause a bad day you don't get upset because that's what they are expected to do; but when other soldiers cause bad days, that's when i have a problem.