Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sparkly Things






Carroll, Jimmy, my mom and I played interior decorators last Sunday. I've been wanting to decorate John's spare bedroom for awhile. We painted it (hired someone to paint it) a very sunny yellow but couldn't decide where to go from there. Then I had an apostrophe! Cottage Chic! I bought a antiqued chandelier and yellow/blue toile curtains (the ones with people and farm scenes on them). Most of the photos came out a little dark but we tried. The sheep painting was a birthday present from Martha and it now resides in the kitchen. I really like decorating that little brick house and when I'm finished I might mess it all up so I can do it again.

Quote of the Day: "Jim Halpert. Pros. Smart, cool, good looking. Remind you of anyone you know? Cons. Not a hard worker. I can spend all day on a project and he can finish the same project in a half an hour. So that should tell you something." -Michael Scott

2 comments:

the infamous john frederic said...

our house/cottage (although i'm not sure what the criteria is for a cottage)is awesome, as long the walls don't crack and fall down and the paint doesn't get unstuck from the wall.

Carroll said...

The critters on the window sill are awesome. I almost want to get some for my house...