Sunday, April 26, 2009

There's no place like yardsales



I know now why John went to Iraq. He didn't want to help with the yard sale. Friday night Carroll and I considered going too. Check out Martha's blog for lots of details. We had people shopping while we were setting up. It was dark. They shopped with flashlights. Since we left the house about 5:30am Saturday morning I completely forgot to get suntan lotion. I am totally fried. Even though I'm exhausted and probably won't ever do it again I actually had a good time. I really wanted to scream "EVERYTHING HALF OFF!" Martha never gave me that chance.

Quote of the Day:
Jim: "What case have you ever actually solved?"
Dwight: "Case of the beet bandit. Missing beets from all over the farm, no footprints. Inside job. Mose in socks. Boom. Case closed."

6 comments:

Carroll said...

And sunburned. Don't forget sunburned!

babyarnie said...

What is that pic of John doing up? I DO NOT recall him being there. Iraq my foot!!!

Rachael said...

I have lots of John pictures and I have to put them somewhere!

the infamous john frederic said...

i'm working on getting some kuwait pics out but the uso computer won't let me use a thumbdrive, maybe later

Lydia said...

Now what I want to know is...are you up to another yardsale?!

Rachael said...

I forgot what the word "yard sale" means? Please don't remind me.