Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cool Water



John is officially off. He went at 5:00 today back to base. Before he left today we walked some of the trails we take the horses on. It was pretty hot so we played in one of the creeks. The water was freezing! The cows snuck up on us. We would see them peeping out from behind the trees on the other side of the bank. After 15 thousand different phone call of "report back now, no, I mean later, wait, I mean now again, hang on, did I say now...or later...or...." AHHHHHH! I have to go o bed. I'm exhausted.

Quote of the Day:
Michael Scott: "Oh hey is that Princess Unicorn? I thought they were all sold out."
Dwight Schrute: "They are now."
Michael Scott: "Cool. 'My horn can pierce the sky'."

2 comments:

Carroll said...

Yeah...I finally hung up my flag. I just didn't want to do it until he actually left.

Oh well...maybe some cheap Persian rugs are in our futures...

babyarnie said...

I still don't believe it. I think he is really sitting at home on his couch still waiting for the phone call.