Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Thugs



This picture scares me. Martha and I got up this morning around 8ish and went shopping downtown. We discovered a little consignment shop and went absolutely crazy inside. We bought so much stuff, not only for Christmas but for John's house also. We all went hunting this afternoon. By we I mean me, Martha, Mike, John, Jimmy, and Kyle. No one shot anything. Figures. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Quote of the Day:

Michael Scott: I'm also part Native American Indian.
Oscar: What part Native American?
Michael Scott: Two-fifteenths.
Oscar: That fraction doesn't make any sense.
Michael Scott: Well you know its kind of hard for me to talk about... there's suffering.

5 comments:

Carroll said...

that picture makes me laugh!

azulalegria said...

Rach, I love this pic too! Can I ride some of the thugs in a few weeks?

babyarnie said...

You can ride whoever you want. I would suggest a safe horse.

kareng said...

How are you doing? Did John leave yesterday?

Rachael said...

Karen,

John did leave but was able to come home last night. Only 3 weeks until he's back.