Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Road Goes Ever On and On...




With the election behind us I can now move on to areas of my life where I have a bit more control (famous last words). John will be leaving soon and I'm pretty sure I'll have to go on heavy medication to deal with that(kidding). But I want to make sure I spend all the time I can with him before he leaves and supporting him while he's gone. Then I can turn my attention to wedding planning. I have half a million dresses lined up. Just when I choose on I find another one I like better. The flowers are picked. Not picked but picked out. It's a frustrating process but it really makes me excited. We are shooting for March 2010. Yes, sounds like a long time away but so did this December. I'll put photos of desired wedding items up occasionally and see if there are any rich people out there who love me enough to fund me. Martha and I have decided to make a stained glass piece to go in the archway we will stand in front of for the ceremony. We were advised to do one more trial piece before we attempted that. I have a basic design in my head. It's just going through the billions of pattern books to find exactly what matches that vision. I'm thinking simple. So, stay tuned. Oh, and all of my kittens were adopted out. Johnny C. took the last fluffy kitten "Palin." He says it's working out. YES!

Quote of the Day:
Jan: Our CFO believes that Josh is going to play an important role in our company's future.
Michael Scott: Oh really, what role is that? King of the stupid universe?

3 comments:

kareng said...

sounds like lots going on! I am sure it will all come out beautifully! (dress, stained glass, etc...)
Let's plan on getting together after all your time with John.

Rachael said...

Karen,

That would be great. Every time I get a night open something comes up. I am really looking forward to meeting again.

Anonymous said...

i think i may have a funding source in mind. i know him well. vjd