Monday, November 10, 2008

Billions of Photos

John and I decided to ride Scout and Lilly around his farm and take some fall photos. Lilly isn't a very good photographer horse. A lot of the pictures came out blurry because she wouldn't stand still. I'd like to pick one and blow it up to frame in the house. Here goes all the pictures...(don't get overwhelmed)...













The last few are from John's back door. We have started a rock wall for a garden. Yeah, that's a fun project. Looking back at the post I obviously repeated a photo. It's too hard to delete a specific picture so it might just have to live there. Becky goes this Thursday to the spay and neuter clinic. She'll be the last cat I have to get fixed. I've started turning her off of the porch. She gets along really well with other cats. Ruby, however, does not. Afty smacked her in the face when she got too close to him on Friday and she smacked him back. She is very disrespectful to her elders.

Quote of the Day: "As of this morning, we are completely wireless here on Schrute Farms. So as soon as I find out where Mose hid all the wires, we can have power back on." -Dwight Schrute

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew there were coyotes and savage Max dogs on the farm, but lions?

babyarnie said...

Oh Oh the 2nd one needs to be blown up and stuck on the wall!!

Hannah E. Carson said...

If you email me the one you pick, I can photoshop it some to amp up the fall colors and really make it pop.

Rachael said...

Hannah that would be awesome!!

Diana said...

The only overwhelming thing was the covetousness that arose in me when I look at that beautiful, beautiful farm! What a wonderful thing to look forward to.

Carroll said...

Rach...if it's a fall picture you want, go across the driveway and mention to Shirley that you're looking for a giant fall picture...and see what happens...