Thursday, November 20, 2008

Song Hunt



I was searching for a song to sing at the Christmas party at church in a few weeks. I was looking for "God Be With You." I found this song instead. Wow, talk about jumping back in to the past. This was one of my favorite songs growing up. I don't even know if the Cranberries are still around anymore. It's cool the things you can find online...even when you're not looking. Anyway, Becky was on the porch last night freezing. They shaved her belly to spay her and 20 degree weather does not agree with her. I made her a little be with old clothes and set her in it. Afton kicked her out and took it over. So, I had to make 2 cat beds last night. Dump came home the day before yesterday. He has been attacked by something. He has three bit marks on his shoulder that have healed over. I am going to try to keep him around. Anybody want a cat who hates to live indoors and doesn't stay around?

Quote of the Day: "Toby has been cruisin' for a bruisin' for twelve years. And I am now his cruise director. And my name is Captain Bruisin'." -Michael Scott

3 comments:

Carroll said...

I want you to sing O Holy Night. You know the version.

And I'll have to respectfully decline Dump. Becky, however...

babyarnie said...

Is that the quote you were trying to tell me earlier.?

Rachael said...

No. The one I was trying to tell you was from last night.