Thursday, August 28, 2008

Speaking of Cats




Baby Ruby is a terrorist. She has grown so very big. I'll have to get a real life picture of her up. I let her sleep with me the other night thinking it would be great to have a warm fuzzy kitten as a roommate. She slept on the back of my pillow. Everything went great until I tried to roll over. SMACK! She hit me in the face. This went on all night. She now sleeps by herself. She has become the boss of Colin and Will Feral (rescue kittens from the office). I do love all three of them very much. Just in case you don't remember where baby Rubs came from, Terry and Ruby M. brought her to me after she was dumped at the house of a lady Terry knew. Thank goodness the lady decided to find a home for her (mainly at my house. I heart this kitty). She came to our house while I was in a cat lull. Wow, I never thought I would have a cat lull. It's good to have another girl around. Tully is anti-social and Buzz is just crazy.

Becky (the black momma kitty) is living comfortably on the porch. Well, she's comfortable when Ruby doesn't run onto the porch and attack her. No kittens just yet. I am taking pre-orders so if you have any good families in mind...indoor/outdoor...I don't care just let me know and I'll tag the kitten as taken. I'm not expecting a run on unborn baby kittens so take your time.

Quote of the Day: "I love inside jokes. I'd love to be a part of one someday." -Michael Scott

7 comments:

Olive Wild said...

Hey, aren't you doubling up on your quote of the days? :o) It's too bad we don't live on a farm, or I'd take a couple of kitties. You know, I would, BUT...

We've figured out that our dog thinks she's a cat. She rubs herself against everything. Very strange.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Happy days with Ruby, not so much happy nights! We need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

We're not allowed to get a kitty - remember what happened when I came over to your house?! I saw one and ran away squealing??

If I wasn't so afraid of them, we could have one. A nice, orange one.

Carroll said...

I think Becky is adorable! Thanks for letting us mooch off your cable last night! I had a great time...even if...well...you know. As if it's not bad enough...I had some anonymous jerk leave a snarky comment on my blog. Ahhh...the internet...

Rachael said...

I've been thinking that also Karen. I'll talk to you on Sunday!!

Carroll, as far as anonymous goes, I'm all about not getting on their level....well...I was about not getting on their level.....

Lydia said...

Just catching up on your blog...loved your last "rant" post and I totally agree. That black cat also looks JUST LIKE PIPER. Who tried to pee on my head during my sleep last night. Want another cat?

Carroll said...

ewwwwwwwww...