Wednesday, August 06, 2008

THE SHRIEKING EEL








We went to the beach several weeks ago with the college/career group and I'm just now getting pictures up. John and I went with Martha, Mike and No-nee to the NC aquarium. My favorite part was the eel in the humongous fish tank. I'm so scared of him, I couldn't stop taking pictures. We had a really nice time, ate big-mac's, rode the ferry, and bought a vintage wooden sheep from a creepy store.

Tonight we just got back from Fiesta where we got to spend time with a good friend (edited)who is about to pop with child...even though you can't tell from looking at her. Trevor, this quote is for you:

Quote Of The Day:
Jan: "Well Michael, I...underestimated you."
Michael: "Well maybe next time you'll estimate me."


P.S.: I broke my hand.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good fried?! You're too funny. Junior is still doing the Mexican Hat Dance from dinner. The little man may never get to bed tonight!!

Olive Wild said...

I noticed that, too! Very funny... by the way, I love the Princess Bride reference!

Rachael said...

John typed it...I blame John!!

Anonymous said...

That's terrible!! Blaming John!! He just sits there quietly!!

babyarnie said...

He just makes you THINK he sits there quietly. Oh don't be fooled..... and don't ever play poker or spades with the man.

babyarnie said...

Hey Rach.. You need a pic of your broken hand for everyone to see you newest "wierd" health problem.

83rocketscientist said...

I played spades with John....I didn't think we did so bad! :D

Anonymous said...

Rachael, your hand? again? Hope the inspection goes well!