Thursday, January 03, 2008

Prior Planning...


Can you guess which is the Thanksgiving photo and which one is the Christmas photo? So, maybe we should plan ahead next time. I hope everyone survived the Holidays! I actually made it all the way through without aquiring another horse (my greatest fear in life). It was really good to see family again and be able to catch up...and eat. I'm spending most of my evenings now lying on the couch recovering. I want to know what everyone got for Christmas. Martha is asking for a New Years resolution list...I want a stuff list.

P.S.- I now have the plague. Thanks to all who contributed.

Quote of the Day: "I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and I have worms."- Michael Scott

12 comments:

Carroll said...

Cannisters and kitchen knives and a super cool Wolfpack pocketbook. And some other stuff that I can't remember right now...

I didn't get my Wolfpack football season tickets. I wish Fred and Shirley would quit laughing at me when I ask for them...

Lydia said...

Oh wow- now I KNOW it's serious when you post a "couple" picture on your blog! :)

I got a new living room- paint, slipcovers, new chair, fireplace screen, fake plants, and at some point I'm getting the rug.

Rachael said...

Hey, I got a new rug too!

babyarnie said...

I got clothes, coats, cool shoes, a paul potts cd, a trip to a bed and breakfast and a partridge in a pear tree!! (and much more that I forgot to list).


Oh and Noah got 2 car loads of new stuff!

Carroll said...

I'm jealous of his Pottery Barn chair. I don't even have a Pottery Barn chair...

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Yeah, well, I got Jesus in my heart! So there.

Richpo "spiritually enhanced" Wells

P.S. New rug, eh, Rachael? Didn't know you wore a wig. I guess you learn something new every day...

Rachael said...

I stole it from your head Rich.

Olive Wild said...

Someone obviously should have gotten you some more clothes!

83rocketscientist said...

Yep...count on Joy if you want clothing!

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Ex 20:15 "You shall not steal."

In return, I shall find comfort in the words of Jesus who said in the Sermon on the Mount:

"But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil."

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, THEFT, false witness, slander."

And I shall attempt to model the words of Paul:

"Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all."

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

So I shall say no more of this matter and simply pray for your further sanctification. Amen.

Rich

P.S. Does John know about this dark side of you?

Rachael said...

He's been warned. What he does with that warning is none of my business.

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

That's good. I can call you a thief but not a liar (unless you lied about warning John ;-).