Friday, January 11, 2008

Perfect Sunset

This picture was taken from Martha's back yard while I was filling my water tank. I haven't had a chance to test drive my new saddle yet. It's so pretty I hate to mess it up. I did order saddle name plates for the back so they are less likely to be stolen at a horse show. Maybe I should take Cedar to a show and see if somebody wants to steal her. Last night John and I tried desperately to beat the Return of the King Playstation 2 game and failed miserably. I wanted to throw something throught the TV (I didn't because it was Carroll's massive tv). But, we're gonna give it another try. If ANYONE knows how to beat the Pleannor Fields part of the dumb game please let me know. Ahhh..the frustration.

Quote of the Day: "Do I believe that Michael possesses the skills to survive a hostile environment? Let's put it this way: No. I do not." -Dwight Schrute

12 comments:

Lydia said...

Someone watches too much of "The Office."
As to the PS2 game...hmmm...haven't played that one yet. Is your team beefed up? Maybe you need to go around gaining more magic, HP, etc before you fight this battle. Always works for me and I play a LOT of RPGs. Is LOTR even an RPG?

Carroll said...

I think you need to figure out how to aim the big arrow things at the oliphant...then you have to figure out an alternate path down from that cliff.

Or just play Medal of Honor. It's a better game...and you learn history while you play...

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

PlayStation 2? Oh you sad, old-country bunch of backward hicks. Get yourself a 21st century console! Then play a "real" game ... like Call of Duty 4!

If you insist on playing your ancient game, try these:

LOTR: ROTK FAQ 1
LOTR: ROTK FAQ 2

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh, Rich you are the MAN. We have been looking for that info...

Round 4million about to begin

Lydia said...

Trust Rich to know where all the cheat tips can be found...and don't listen to his bragging. We only own one PS3 game so he HAS to enjoy it since he has to play it over and over and over...and over.

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

All I'm doing is simply making sure that my mother-in-law gets here money's worth for the Christmas present she so kindly bought me.

And EVERYONE needs to play Resistance: Fall of Man on the PS3 as well (I've rented it enough to pay for it about 10 times over ;-). You'll be spoiled for life!

Carroll said...

So are you inviting us over to play PS3 with you? Or did you just want to send it to my house with your girls on Friday?

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

> So are you inviting us over to play PS3 with you?

Sure! Come on over any time (since my dear wife is too much of a wussy to play anything other than RPGs and puzzle games ;-)

> Or did you just want to send it to my house with your girls on Friday?

Ah, let me get back to you on that one ;-)

Carroll said...

I'll be there at 5:30. Have the PS3 warmed up...

Anonymous said...

WRAL TV is having a "sky" contest and I think you should send in this picture. It is much better that lots that I saw on their website. Also, I think you should send in the picture of the red barn when it was snowing one year. Do you remember who took it? I have it but didn't want to send it in and take the credit for it. :)
Aunt Claudia

babyarnie said...

Send it in Aunt Claudia. Take the fame and fortune :)

And Rach.... I agree, send this one in too.

Rachael said...

I think Matthew took the barn photo. It was the last time we had really good snow...like 5 years ago. Go ahead and send it in. I'm signing up to send mine in also!!