Tuesday, January 08, 2008

S.W.A.G.- Stuff We All Get




+=

mine.

I went on a shopping spree yesterday. I couldn't help myself. Plus it was Monday and you have to do something to make yourself happy. I hope the saddle fits...and the shoes. Everything is returnable. Lilly and I have begun our "get ready for show season" fitness schedule. She did really well yesterday. Today is my day to run. We'll see how that goes. If anyone has any ideas of how long a horse needs to work in a plowed up field before her gait becomes muscle memory please email me.

Rachael's pre-season wish list:
1. English bridle
2. Argentine bit
3. English pad (black)
4. Show pants (black)
5. Money

Now ya'll get to it.

Quote of the Day: "Nobody likes beets, Dwight! Why don't you grow something that everybody does like? You should grow candy." - Michael Scott

8 comments:

Lydia said...

Hmmm...I want to grow candy. I also want new boots and new black pants. Do I have to have a horse to get them?

babyarnie said...

I'll get right on that list! For sure.

Rachael said...

Boots came...about a half size too big. John is on deck to show me how to mirror shine them (like it'll make a difference the 1st time I step in horse poop).

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

ah, heh, heh, you said "poop", heh, heh (how's my Beavis and Butthead impersonation?)

Richpo

P.S. One would normally think that "too big" boots would be returned for the correct size instead of shining them (to facilitate their introduction to aforementioned "poop", heh, heh)

Wandering Family said...

All I have to say is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBl-H7jQpYs

(Oh, and I'm sorry about the actual "video" part of this video, which seems to be some sort of weird Japanimation. It's the only one I could find with this song, and the audio was what I was after.)

Anonymous said...

how fun! I'm so glad you got some stuff for yourself - I can't wait to hear more about the training :-)
~ Joy

Rachael said...

I tried the boots on again last night...and I'm keeping them. They're mine forever (sinister giggle).

Rachael said...

P.S.- I love the stuff song.