Friday, January 25, 2008

Blog Change

Martha yelled at me so I'm updating my blog. I don't have very much to say so I'll just give you an update on my children:

Lilly now has new shoes. She's so cute...and mad. She is now learning to make whole laps around the ring flatwalking without stopping. I know, sounds easy. But, she is only 2 &1/2. And, if you've ever met Lilly you would understand. She's my type B horse.

Cole has big shoes now, in case you didn't know. John has been assigned to get him in shape for show season. So far Cole really likes him. He normally hates guys so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. We are shooting for our first show in March. My guess is we'll never be ready in time...I'll be too nervous and it'll never happen.

Quote of the Day: "You may look around and see two groups here; white collar, blue collar. But I don't see it that way, and you know why not? Because I am collar-blind." -Michael Scott

4 comments:

Carroll said...

I think John should be in the horse show. Steal his credit card and we'll buy him a monkey suit...

Lydia said...

You know...even if you don't usually have enough to say to post a new blog very often, I really wish you would at least send me a new quote every day. I get the biggest laugh from most of yours-don't know where you get them from but they add something to my day:)

Rachael said...

Most of the quotes come from the show "The Office". If the stupid writers strike would end it might come back on.

babyarnie said...

I had no idea about the writers strike until Rach clued me in last week! I was wondering why The Office was not on however. Although it's sometimes a little too much like real life (at least my life) sometimes. :)