Thursday, December 20, 2007

Memory Lane

I found this old photo of me and one of my old show horses. Yes, he may look pretty but the whole "don't judge a book by it's cover" applies here. We spent most days flipping over backwards or running over judges. He is now living in Montana on a large farm...and he can stay there. This will be my last post until after Christmas so a big MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone. Have a good time with family and make great memories!!!

Famous Last Words: "Diamons ... Gold ... Saphires!!! Terry ! Terry, we're rich, we're rich, we're fabulously wealthy!!! Terry...Terry...??

6 comments:

Carroll said...

Have I mentioned that I know something you don't know???

; )

Lydia said...

ooo...what's she getting for Christmas? huh, huh?

Rachael said...

Please not another horse! And that's not reverse psycology.

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Hopefully someone finally gave her a dikshunary. Someone? Please?

Carroll said...

OK Rach...I updated mine. Your turn.

Wandering Family said...

A meal a TGI Fridays and a box of Lucky Charms which costs $12 here (thanks mom and dad).