Monday, December 03, 2007

Cheers!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTIE! Congratulations on your ribbon at the horse show. Congratulations to me for driving the horse trailer home all by myself (in heavy traffic). Cole is very thankful his momma didn't put him in a ditch. In preparation for Christmas I got suckered into going to Meadow to see the Christmas lights. We paid our dollar and got on the train with 50 million little kids...and had a great time. I'll be posting pictures later (or just go to Martha's blog). I stayed at Martha's over the weekend. I woke up to Noah singing in his crib and launching toys across the room.

To whom it may concern: Dump came home. He left again. At least he wasn't eaten by the fox...yet.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I never noticed that you and Martha have such masculine hands...

Carroll said...

I was gonna say...

Lydia said...

Martha covers her face when she lays out- hence the hands which are several shades darker.

Olive Wild said...

Pattie wants one of those wall hangings behind you for her birthday. Either will probably work with her decor =)

babyarnie said...

She may have to travel a far bit to get those wallhangings! :)

And Ah yes,....I remember that day fondly. Panera bread and hot coke.

Wandering Family said...

I like the fact that despite ostensibly taking a break from desert warfare, all three ladies are perfectly coiffed and makeupped.

Rachael said...

Ostensibly? Come on. What kind of word is that? Consider where we're from.

Wandering Family said...

Quail at the wrath of the lexical leviathan, minion, lest I subjugate you and your inerudite ilk! ;)

What does it have to do with where you're from, though? That part I didn't get.