Thursday, December 13, 2007

Niner


My good ear drum has now died after last nights 7th grade band practice. I've never heard anything like it in my life. I'm so glad Noah wasn't there. He would probably be on Dr. Phil today if he was. Decorating the church was fun. The manger scene is less one shephard after I accidentally knocked his head off with the cow. Never fear, super glue fixes everything. Other than the big crack running around his shoulders he looks completely healed. I have the blacksmith coming to the house today (if it isn't rainy, dry, windy, sunny, hot, cold, luke warm). I'm sure my horses will act badly. Lilly likes to lie down on him and Noel likes to kick. Always makes for a good time. Christmas cards have officially been sent. If you didn't get one call the Post Office. It's probably their fault. I sent 900 out.

Quote of the Day: "Society teaches us that having feelings and crying is bad and wrong. Well, that's baloney, because grief isn't wrong. There's such a thing as good grief. Just ask Charlie Brown. " -Michael Scott

5 comments:

Carroll said...

OK...that picture made me laugh and creeped me out at the same time. 7th grade band is going to be awesome. Just remember to curl and spray your bangs and wear your retainer...

babyarnie said...

7TH grade band was a hit. I had a blast. Thank everyone who participated. I think Tommy gets the prize for doing the most stuff. GREAT JOB!

azulalegria said...

7th grade band made dad cringe :-) But I agree, Tommy was great!

Lydia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lydia said...

7th grade band sounded good to the deaf people.