Monday, December 10, 2007

Please be my friend...


Well, I'm guessing Hannah broke into my blog and posted this photo. So, I'm just going to go with it (it was time for an updated anyway). It's about to get really busy around here. Christmas always happens to fall on the same time of year as all of our family reunions, Christmas parties, and Christmas concerts. I just don't understand it. Anyways, I don't have a plethera of things to post about, but when I do I'll let you know.

Rach.

Famous Last Words: "How's he gonna read that newspaper all rolled up like that?" -Fly

7 comments:

Carroll said...

he he he

Rachael said...

or perhaps it was carroll.....

Carroll said...

I don't know if I should be flattered or offended by your accusation...

kareng said...

funny how Christmas concerts and parties happen around Christmas

Anonymous said...

I would never do something so devious...it was Oozey.

Hannah

babyarnie said...

Don't we have a wierd pic of Hannah laying around somewhere to post??

Lydia said...

I do, I do!