Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Brrrr

It finally feels like winter. I don't like how it gets dark at 1:00 in the afternoon. It cuts back on my riding time. Cole doesn't have the greatest night vision and I'm sure Lilly would get hurt if I tried to ride her after dark. I made little cat beds on the porch for all of my children. Tully even tried to get in this morning. She thinks she's better than the others. She sits at the cat food and smacks each cat as they walk by. Obviously she has forgotten that she came to us because she fell out from under a van in front of Bojangles.

The Veterans Day video is finally finished (in record time). Thanks to all who helped and put up with my whiney self during editing process (john). I hope everyone likes it.

love,
Rach

Famous Last Words: "Maybe the Iranians do need nuclear reactors for energy..."

10 comments:

Carroll said...

I see how it is...

Anonymous said...

I cold, too. I come stay at you house stay warm? Yes? You make hot cocoa? Rub feet?

83rocketscientist said...

Rachael...you are WONDERFUL to work with when it comes to video editing. I know because I have done the veteren's day video with you.

I have worked with a lot of perfectionists in videoediting. Believe it or not, it's possible to spend 4-5 hours on a 10 second video clip because it's not absolutely perfect!!!!

Rachael...rubbing someone's feet...BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry Rachael....but that is too funny!

Rachael said...

I won't be touching anyones feet...for any reason.

CARROLL THANK YOU!!!

Brian, I thought I'd give you a break this year. You have done it the past few years...and did a great job.

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Cold? You Southern wussies don't know what cold is. The temp dips into the 40s a bit and y'all run for your long underwear, scarves, mittens, hats and down-filled parkas designed to be worn in the Article circle. As further evidence I have my wife who, I still find this hard to believe, used a water bottle filled with warm water to heat up her side of the bed before getting in the other night. Sheez!

Lydia said...

I was trying to imagine what it was like in the old days when they had to heat up bricks. Since I had no spare bricks lying around...

Anonymous said...

If you can't find any bricks to heat up, a cat works just as well. I usually throw Frank in the dryer for about 30 seconds and then put him down at the foot of my bed to keep my feet warm. He only screams a little when he's tumbling around in the dryer.

Carroll said...

I'm going to put Frank in the dryer and keep it running until he stops screaming...

kareng said...

The Veteran's Day video was terrific! Great job you guys.

does rich paste that response for any cold weather comment? I am sure he couldn't handle his old NY winters after being south for so long...

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Well, I couldn't handle the NY winters when I lived there, but that's not really the point and I think you might have missed my point. Please feel free to re-read my previous post (I've heard that slowing down while doing so helps with comprehension ;-)