Tuesday, November 27, 2007

To Blave...


I suppose it's time for a new post. I hope everyone survived deep frying their turkeys last weekend. We ceartainly did. It was eating ALL of it later that finished me off. I'm glad there's a month break between now and Christmas. I need to recover. One last horse show this weekend will end my, well, uneventful show year. That'll make a total of hmmm....2 shows for the year. Then, we settle in for a cold winter and a lot of riding to get ready for next year. Dump hasn't been home since last week. I'm starting to worry especially since a fox tried to eat Martha's cats 2 days ago. If anyone sees him please let him know I'm very upset that he hasn't even emailed and that's no way to treat your mama.

Quote of the Day: "A politician will do anything to keep his job-- even become a patriot." -William Randolph Hearst

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Dump and Doc went on a trip together (where the weather is warmer).

The fox took 10 years off my life. I was trying to kill him with the broom, but I failed. Poor Scout was hanging on the screen. Thank goodness he didn't get her or Arnie.
Kathy

Rachael said...

Martha told me how you took on the fox with just a broom. That's awesome. You're a lot braver than I am. We saw him in the pasture earlier that evening around the horses.

Anonymous said...

We need to have a fox hunt SOON!! KJ

Carroll said...

Are you sure John Juan didn't kidnap Dump by luring him into the truck with a can of wet food?

And Kathy...I'm going to need to hear the whole story...

babyarnie said...

A hunting we will go......:)

I'm game!

Olive Wild said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olive Wild said...

"To blave"!? What are you trying to tell us? Have fun storming the castle!