Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Seeing Spots

Lilly took a nose dive with me when I rode her on Monday. I didn't fall off but came really close. I gave her a vacation day yesterday because I know she was sore. Today I'm going to attempt the Spanish Walk with her. I read an article about it and since we all know if you read an article you become an expert. I think I'm in for a challenge especially since she stops when I kick her to go faster. I think she has some wires crossed. Maybe I should start with Cole. He has just a little more smart than she does. I need a helper. You can sign up online.

Famous Last Words: "I'll drink the bottle marked POISON on the off-chance that it's the extra-healing potion."

6 comments:

Carroll said...

I'll help...since I'm a trotting expert and all.

I'm also still sore from Sunday...

Anonymous said...

Me help! I help you with spot horse, have good time. I good helper, I get pick up in pick upped truck in morning and work hard as helper. I help you and you marry?

babyarnie said...

Mr. Anonymous seems pretty smooth. Maybe you should consider?

Lydia said...

I needed that giggle, Mr. anonymous. Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

Is someone asking you to marry him?

Rachael said...

Who stinkin knows on this blog...anything could happen.