Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Onion Volcanos

I have a funny ginger taste in my mouth. Does that stuff get in your blood stream? I think I'm gonna be full for about a year. Good luck to all ya'll who had Kanki food left over from last night. I think Martha wins the biggest doggie bag contest. It was a fun time though. I seriously need a nap. By the way, this picture was taken from a horse show last weekend. Yes, I have a good reason for not wearing my little man outfit. It was a fun show. We didn't even take his tail out of the braid until he'd won his first blue ribbon. Wow, I thought I would have somthing to say but I really don't. So, I'm gonna go. But, not without a giant HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARROLL ANN!! (as I convert my cd cases into a pillow and put the phones on hold.)

7 comments:

Carroll said...

yeah...I have a food hangover this morning. I'm sipping on ginger ale and trying not to feel gross. I want to eat the chocolate from Martha so bad I can't stand it...but I just can't do it. I put my garden gnome on top of the fridge. He's gonna live there until we get a garden planted to put him in. : )

Rachael said...

I think we should name him.

Carroll said...

I think Hannah suggested Humperdink last night. I kinda like that...

Joy said...

(1) I love the name Humperdink, but can it be Prince Humperdink?
(2) I can't get rid of the garlic/ginger aftertaste either!!! I've brushed my teeth like 100xs.
(3) Rachael, I'm sooo coming to the horse show next time to yell at you from the sidelines ;)

babyarnie said...

Ya'll don't even talk about sipping ginger ale trying not to feel gross. I can't even open my fridge w/out gagging and hitting the bathroom. :) Ah the joys of morning sickness!! Oh and HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Anonymous said...

or Engelbert

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Cisco router serial to serial cable Waterbed punp Nexium music kitchen appliances gay clubs in bloomington indiana brita filter pitcher